Friday, September 28, 2007

Scooby and the Cats




I love to play with cats. I live with three cats. Their names are Julio, Renoir, and Monet.


When I play with Monet, she makes this noise: "hssssssssssssssssss." and she tries to scratch me. Then, my mom says, "Okay, Scooby. Stop!" And I go lie down on the bed and go to sleep.


Julio can't see. He was born that way. One time, he jumped on the chair while my family was having dinner. Then, he jumped on the table and landed right on top of the chicken plate. Everyone laughed.


Renoir is so pretty. She has black and white fur. Alena always puts a dish of water in her room for us animals. At night, Renoir and Monet come upstairs and drink the water. My ears go up in the air, and then I go back to sleep.


Love, Scooby

2 comments:

Joan Taber said...

Dear Scooby,
I love your blog. What great photographs, too.
Can't wait to read more.
Love, Juno and Shane

Anonymous said...

Hi Julio ... You look like the cat's meow to me !!! I'm a city cat. I live in a high rise on Central Park West. Well, actually I live with my human and my kitty, Sprinky. He's younger than me, but he thinks he's the big time boss of the house. I go along with his little fantasy of greatness by allowing him to sit on the highest cabinet in the kitchen or to sleep on the softest bed. I guess I'm just a generous girl. Nice to meet you. Cheers, Scrappy (P.S. Don't be fooled by that name, "Judith". I sneak onto my mom's internet account when she's out and socialize with other cats. Aren't I clever?)